Porsche 964 RS
Price on demandContact us here
- Only 15,000 km!
- Complete history
- 4 previous owners
In 1992 Porsche produced a super lightweight, rear-wheel drive version of the 964 for the European market, called Carrera RS. It was based on Porsche's 911 "Carrera Cup" racing car. It featured a revised version of the standard engine, with an increased power output of 260 hp and lightweight flywheel mated to the G50 / 10 transmission with revised ratios and a Limited Slip Differential. A track oriented suspension with 40mm lower ride height, stiffer springs and adjustable anti-roll bars without power steering.
A stripped-down interior with no power windows, rear seats, air conditioning, cruise control, silencing or a stereo system (optionally available at the time) and new racing bucket front seats were part of the base version of the Carrera RS. The bonnet was made of aluminium, the chassis was additionally welded to increase stiffness and the sound insulation was removed. Wheels were magnesium and the glass was thinner in the doors and rear window. The Carrera RS is about 155 kg lighter than the Carrera 2 model.
All this makes the 964 RS a pure driving machine! Old enough to feel the legacy of the legendary 1973 Carrera RS and modern enough to drive it fast!
This beautiful car was delivered as factory delivery in Stuttgart on March 26, 1992 with the rare SternRubi exterior color. Only a leather steering wheel with raised hub was ordered as an option on this car. A copy of the original purchase invoice is still present!
The first owner drove the car from 1992 until he deregistered the car in 1996 because his 993 RS was delivered. From 1997 to 2005, the car was registered annually for maintenance work. These registrations and cancellations were fully documented on the original (and still available) Fahrzeugbrief. In 2008 the first owner sold the car at 11,674km to the second owner, who in turn sold the car at 15,450km to a Belgian collector who kept the car until 2019. The fourth owner bought the car with 15,555 km on the odometer and registered the car in Belgium, although the car was practically not driven.
The following mileage are documented:
- 20/10/1993 - 5,815 km: Service stamp maintenance book
- 11/03/1993 - 7,015km: Service stamp maintenance book
- 29/07/1997 - 9,063km: Service stamp maintenance book
- 14/10/1997 – 10,123km: Deregistration Fahrzeugbrief
- 09/10/1998 – 10,163km: Deregistration Fahrzeugbrief
- 10/09/1999 - 11,137km: Cancellation of Fahrzeugbrief
- 27/09/2000 - 11,137km: Deregistration Fahrzeugbrief
- 20/06/2001 - 11,137km: Deregistration Fahrzeugbrief
- 27/06/2002 - 11,143km: Service stamp maintenance book
- 28/06/2002 - 11,143km: Cancellation Fahrzeugbrief
- 04/08/2003 - 11,348km: Deregistration Fahrzeugbrief
- 23/06/2004 - 11,348km: Deregistration Fahrzeugbrief
- 20/06/2005 - 11,352km: Service stamp maintenance book
- 20/07/2005 - 11,363km: Technical inspection (GTU)
- 27/07/2005 - 11,363km: Deregistration Fahrzeugbrief
- 12/12/2007 - 11,573km: Technical inspection (GTU)
- 12/12/2007 - 11,615km: Service stamp maintenance book
- 11/08/2008 - 15,257km: Zustandbericht PZ Munster
- 17/09/2019 - 15,555km: Belgian carpass
- 29/09/2020 - 15,640km: Belgian carpass
- 03/03/2021 - 15,939km: Belgian carpass
A Certificate of Authenticity is available, confirming that the car is in an original condition and that the car is matching numbers.
The car comes with the original owner's manuals and service booklet in their leather case, the original tool roll, jack and many maintenance invoices.
Due to its color scheme and the incredibly fully documented low mileage, this RS is an incredible opportunity!
- Mileage15.939 km
- Power260 hp
- Cylinder capacity3.600 L
- DriveRear wheel drive
- Interior colorBlack
- Interior materialLeather
- Exterior colorSternRubi
- Manufacturer color codeL82N
- Matching NumbersYes
- Ready to driveYes