Ferrari 360 Modena - Manual gearbox
Price on demandContact us here
- Manual gearbox (exceptional)
- Low mileage
- Complete maintenance history
- Rare carbon "sport seats" & Ferrari 4-point seat belts
We proudly present this Ferrari 360 Modena, delivered by Ferrari Kroymans (Dutch Ferrari importer) in April 2001. Unlike most 360's, this one was not ordered in red, but in the beautiful “Argento Nurburgring”.
Furthermore, this car was delivered with the manual gearbox, which is extremely rare on a 360.
Inside we do not find the standard seats, but the extremely rare carbon sports seats in black Alcantara with red stitching, equipped with Ferrari 4-point belts. These options were of course provided ex works.
In short, this is an exceptionally equipped Ferrari 360, which has only 21,554 km on the clock today.
The second owner was the director of a dealer organization, who regularly maintained the car internally. The following maintenance intervals are known and documented:
- 28/10/2004 – 18.000km: Major maintenance including distribution belt
- 10/09/2013 – 20.840km: Major maintenance incl timing belt
- 14/07/2019 – 21.298km: Major maintenance, brake fluid and timing belt
The Stradale rims that can be seen in the photos can be purchased at an additional cost. The car comes with the original rims, which currently have the first set of tires. In addition to the challenge grille, the original grille is also available with the car.
The leather pouch with all original books, the leather bag with tools and an original cover are present.
Do not hesitate to contact us to discover this rare equipped top Ferrari 360.
- Model360 Modena
- Mileage21.554 km
- Power400 hp
- Cylinder capacity3.586 L
- DriveRear wheel drive
- Interior colorblack with red stitching
- Interior materialLeather / Alcantara
- Exterior colorArgento Nurburgring
- Manufacturer color code101/C
- Matching NumbersYes
- Ready to driveYes