Porsche 964 RS
Price on demandContact us here
- Complete maintenance history
- 3 Owners
- Matching numbers
- Top quality
- One of 1992
In 1992, Porsche produced for the European market a super-lightweight, rear-wheel-drive version of the 964 named Carrera RS. It was based on Porsche’s 911 “Carrera Cup” race car. It featured a revised version of the standard engine, with an increased power output of 260 bhp and lightweight flywheel coupled to the G50/10 transmission with closer ratios, asymmetrical Limited Slip Differential and steel synchromesh. A track-oriented suspension system with 40 mm (1.6 in) lower ride height, stiffer springs, shocks and adjustable stabilizer bars without power steering.
A stripped-out interior without power windows, rear seats, air conditioning, cruise control, sound deadening or a stereo system (optionally fitted) and new racing-bucket front seats were part of the package. The bonnet was made of aluminum, the chassis was seam welded and sound deadening was deleted. Wheels were made of magnesium and the glass was thinner in the doors and rear window. The Carrera RS is approximately 155 kg lighter than the Carrera 2 model.
This all makes the 964 RS a pure driving machine with incredible sounds! Old enough to feel the heritage of the legendary 1973 Carrera RS and modern enough to drive it fast!
This beautiful example was delivered new by Mizwa Japan to its first owner on July 23, 1992 as one of only 1.992 European 964 Carrera RSs.
The car was ordered from the factory without options, as it should be for an RS.
In 1996, the car has been sold to its second japanese owner.
Until 2013, the car resided in Japan, where it was meticulously maintained. Everything was nicely kept in the Japanese maintenance book. As if that were not enough, all maintenance receipts were also kept.
In 2014, the car was brought to the UK by Hexagon, who in turn sold it to the cars third owner, a Frenchman. This Frenchman owned the car until 2022.
Below you can find the history that is fully documented:
- 23/07/1992 – 5 km – service book
- 02/11/1993 – 8.371 km – service book
- 26/01/1994 – 12.424 km – service document
- 12/07/1995 – 17.563 km – service book
- 26/02/1996 – 18.758 km – service book
- 18/07/1996 – 20.870 km – service book
- 09/09/1998 – 28.996 km – service document
- 27/07/1999 – 32.651 km – service book
- 09/08/2001 – 38.093 km – service book
- 31/07/2003 – 44.256 km – service book
- 30/07/2005 – 51.367 km – service book
- 12/06/2010 – 52.112 km – service book
- 20/11/2013 – 54.661 km – service book
- 07/07/2014 – 56.575 km – MOT Test Certificate
- 20/12/2014 – 56.700 km – service book
- 23/10/2015 – 57.242 km – service invoice
- 01/02/2016 – 57.242 km – service invoice
- 23/05/2016 – 57.295 km – service invoice
- 06/03/2017 – 57.548 km – controle technique
- 31/03/2022 – 57.954 km – service book
Today the car has 58,022 km on the clock. The front of the car was repainted for cosmetic reasons. The rear is still the original factory paint and is in incredible condition!
The car comes with its original maintenance booklet and many maintenance receipts and invoices. Furthermore, the car also has a Certificate of Authenticity which confirms the originality of the car as well as the fact that the car has matching numbers.
The car just received a major service at an official Porsche dealer, during which the brake fluid and transmission fluid were also replaced. Furthermore, the car was fully checked and repaired, which had to be repaired.
In short, the car is in top condition and ready to be enjoyed!
- Model911 Carrera RS
- Mileage58.022 km
- Power260 hp
- Cylinder capacity3.600 L
- DriveRear wheel drive
- Interior colorBlack
- Interior materialLeather
- Exterior colorGrey
- Manufacturer color codePolar Silver / A8 - L92M
- Matching NumbersYes
- Ready to driveYes